Design & Analysis
Our team of highly skilled design engineers are fully qualified and have a wealth of experience in the design of bespoke mechanical, electrical and structural solutions. We work closely with our customers to develop accurate solutions to meet their requirements in the most cost-effective way possible.
Using the latest 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology our designers can transform your requirements into detailed virtual models, allowing easy visualization and discussion of our proposals before the manufacturing stage begins. Furthermore, we can incorporate existing systems into the design to analyse any interferences and correct interfaces.
Our capability of designing to any current standard (BS, EN, ISO, DNV, Eurocodes…) is the best reassurance that all our equipment minimizes risk and maximizes safety.
- Concept design & development
- Detail design & drawings
- Bespoke mechanical/structural solutions
- Reverse engineering
- Stress and FEA analyses
- Structural assessments & calculation projects
- Analysis of systems integration
- Technical advice & consultancy
- 3D animation & rendering
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
- In-house beam calculation tools
- Fatigue/crack growth analysis
- Electrical design software